These RCA spacers push the lower control arm down 17mm and interpose between the spindle and the steering knuckle. New hardware included, clear all threads on the spindle to ensure proper torque. 85-ft/lbs suggested.
4-6061-T6 Aluminum machine spacers with integral dowel bushing inserts. One spacer per mounting bolt
4- Class 12.9 Socket cap screws, M12x1.25 for extended stack height.
4- heavy duty fixture washers to be placed on the bottom of extended bolts and hold it all together.
It is very important to CLEAR THE SPINDLE THREADS prior to installation. We use more of the thread that the OE bolts and especially on the 2GS they are prone to debris which can cause false torque.
- Remove OE ball joint via 4 bolts.
- Clear threads in factory mounting holes with a tap or thin wire brush. Flush with a lubricant spray.
- Install dowel spacer onto factory ball joint dowel pin and align into spindle via integrated dowel.
- If 2 spacers are used repeat process. 2 spacer max.
- install new hardware with included hardware and torque to 85 ft-bs. 10mm socket mounted hex drive required.
These can be stacked to create a 34mm spacer kit, longer hardware required. These replace our specific kits for the Gen2 GS and IS300. Confirmed to work on the LS400 as well. the LS400 complete retrofit kit is available here.
RCA DOWEL SPACERS 17MM UNIVERSAL M12
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: RCA-17MMM12-UNIV1
- Availability: In Stock