FRONT SWAY BAR ENDLINKS
Application IS300, GEN1 IS.
Version: 4.0 - Stainless press in stud
ROD END TYPE: 3-P FK Rod ends, Teflon lined, Precision series.
Includes 2 complete assemblies.
Suggest for lowered vehicles only due to misalignment constraints.
These endlinks are adjustable, but even at their longest they are shorter then stock.
-Allows preload adjustment when lowered or with aftermarket sway bars. Line up mount with bushing mount. Should be perfectly level when vehicle is loaded.
-Replaces bent or loose factory endlinks from lowered vehicles
- Measure the link length to make the sway bar pickup point flat with its bushing (0 preload) when the vehicle is loaded.
- Adjust the linkage to that length and mount, setting the jam nut.
- The stud is press fit to the rod end and has 2 flats on it. The 2 nylon washers are intended to be preloaded but do not over-tighten. We suggest 24ft-lbs or a 1/4 turn past fully mated.
- If you have RCA's verify that you need endlinks that are shorter than stock. If you need them longer then stock contact us for a custom set.
IS300 FRONT SWAY ENDLINKS
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: IS300FRSWAY-ELV2
- Availability: In Stock