THIS IS OUR UNIVERSAL APPLICATION ORDER SHEET FOR ALL BC BR SERIES COILOVERS.
FOR ORDERING PLEASE WRITE IN THE APPLICATION CODE (Example R-02 LEXUS 2IS 3GS or 2006 IS350) IN THE MODEL FIELD
Add options like spring rates OR SWIFT SPRINGS VIA DROP DOWNS
Send us a request if you need additional info of options.
Some applications might be slightly more bt we will notify you if that is the case and still provide the lowest price on the web.
FIGS AND BC go way back.
At the '08 SEMA show we were looking for a coilover company willing to offer a solution for the Lexus IS-F. On the final day we hooked up with the folks at BC Racing and found exactly what we were looking for in a performance coilover. Great build quality, affordable price and best of all flexibility in spring rates and valving to serve a number of different tastes. After all, everyone has a different opinion on what they want in a suspension and one size does not fit all. After carefully specifying spring rates that we felt would be a good start, we took delivery of the first part in Jan. 08 and installed them on our test IS-F. The results were dramatic and evident. The stiffer spring rates and enhanced damping had taken the rough low speed ride from the OEM shocks and turned it into small blips of road surface feedback. The high speed handling was more predicatable and entry and exit out of corners was more linear which allowed more precise modulation of the throttle. In short, the car was transformed.
The damping range was then tested for scale, after all what is adjustability if you can only use the bottom 5 settings. Overall we found a good range from 5-25 clicks on the system. 9 clicks out on the front shocks and 12 clicks out on the rear provided an excellent canyon/track setting while a more conservative 20 clicks FR and 25 clicks RR was a more suitable ride for a daily driver. Regardless of your personal settings these will get you where you want and allow drastic changes in the way your vehicle performs with a few clicks of the knob. We are proud to offer these products to the IS community and hope you will enjoy them as much as we do.
- Mono-Tube Shock (Rebuildable) design
- 30 way adjustable damping control (compression/ rebound) via knurled knob on top of shock.
- Optional Pillowball or rubber upper mounts. Rubber mounts offer a lower noise ride while Pillowball offer precision handling.
- Separate ride height adjustment means that you do not need to change spring preload to adjust vehicle ride height.
- Springs rates are specified below but can be customer specified as well. Large steps in spring rate will also include the proper revalving. Allow 1-2weeks for revalving of custom orders.
- 46mm Pistons over 53mm shock housings providing a large range of damping force capabilites.
- Special spring-steel valves which outperforms other stainless steels and offers prolonged valve life.
- Patented concave lower locking ring to prevent unseating
- Springs constructed of SAE9254 High Strength steel that is compression tested over 500,000 with less than 5% deformation.
- Pistons are high polished steel to lengthen oil seal life which means no leaking and longer seal life.
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fitment resulting in consistent fade resistant damping and long seal life.
- 2-Step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration/foaming and cavitation.
- An added bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action possible and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself
SWIFT Bronze Metric Coilover Springs are highly linear, fewer winding springs that reduce unsprung weight and increase performance. Swift springs are special order, please allow 3 weeks.
for more information look here. This details the H5S.TW material.
** returns on custom orders incur a %20 restocking fee based on the fact that your custom configuration may not suit another customer and to cover logistics fees associated with getting parts that are not on hand.
PLEASE CONTACT US for a current lead time on custom order products as stock levels and product specs may change.
BC RACING BR SERIES COILOVERS ALL VEHICLE APPLICATIONS
- Brand: BC Racing
- Product Code: BR-CO-UNI-BR
- Availability: 3-4 Week Build Time