The Ultimate in driver feel for the track and spirited drivers, the DR series delivers that edge for novices and serious competitors alike. If you prefer the instant response of a stiffer suspension but not necessarily the jarring impact of bumps at speed, the proprietary digressive piston design might be what you are looking for. A common feature on high-end racing shocks, Digressive valving allows a low-speed roll resistance like adding a stiffer sway bar, but falls back into a linear fell for the bigger bumps and dips in the road or when pitched over in a corner. DR deliver a great intersection between a single adjust and dual adjust ER series with a more performance feel without the tuning involved.
THIS IS OUR UNIVERSAL APPLICATION ORDER SHEET FOR ALL BC DR SERIES COILOVERS.
FOR ORDERING PLEASE WRITE IN THE APPLICATION CODE (Example R-02 LEXUS 2IS 3GS or 2006 IS350) IN THE MODEL FIELD
Add options like spring rates OR SWIFT SPRINGS VIA DROP DOWNS
Send us a request if you need additional info of options.
Some applications might be slightly more but we will notify you if that is the case and still provide the lowest price on the web.
- Mono-Tube Shock (Rebuildable) design.
- 30 way adjustable damping control (compression/ rebound) via knurled knob on top of shock.
- Digressive valving adds to driver feel with firmer intial feedback and compression which tapers off as force is applied. Perfect for track cars.
- Optional Pillowball or rubber upper mounts. Rubber mounts offer a lower noise ride while Pillowball offer precision handling.
- Separate ride height adjustment means that you do not need to change spring preload to adjust vehicle ride height.
- Springs rates are specified below but can be customer specified as well. Large steps in spring rate will also include the proper revalving. Allow 1-2weeks for revalving of custom orders.
- Digressive valve design for higher initial damping feel.
- 46mm Pistons over 53mm shock housings providing a large range of damping force capabilities.
- Special spring-steel valves which outperform other stainless steels and offers prolonged valve life.
- Patented concave lower locking ring to prevent unseating
- Springs constructed of SAE9254 High Strength steel that is compression tested over 500,000 with less than 5% deformation.
- Pistons are high polished steel to lengthen oil seal life which means no leaking and longer seal life.
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fitment resulting in consistent fade resistant damping and long seal life.
- 2-Step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration/foaming and cavitation.
- An added bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action possible and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself
SWIFT Metric Coilover Springs are highly linear, fewer winding springs that reduce unsprung weight and increase performance. Swift springs are special order, please allow 3 weeks.
for more information look here. This details the H5S.TW material.
** returns on custom orders incur a %20 restocking fee based on the fact that your custom configuration may not suit another customer and to cover logistics fees associated with getting parts that are not on hand.
PLEASE CONTACT US for a current lead time on custom order products as stock levels and product specs may change.
BC RACING DS SERIES COILOVERS ALL VEHICLE APPLICATIONS
- Brand: BC Racing
- Product Code: BR-CO-UNI-DS
- Availability: 3-4 Week Build Time
Tags: BC, digressive, DS, series racing, coilovers, universal, nissan, honda, mercedes, bmw, scion, toyota, lexus, bcracing, cb, shocks, adjustable, lowering, camberplates, SWIFT SPRINGS CUSTOM, RATES