After 10 years of vision we are pleased to finally announce our 2-Piece Rotor 4-Pot Front BBK that will fit most of the popular Lexus vehicles from the 90's through present day.
These kits utilize the latest patented technology from RB Performance Brakes to deliver a light, versatile and affordable braking upgrade while also keeping long-term replacement costs affordable.
- 2 Two-piece center-mount open slot rotors
- 2 4-Piston aluminum calipers
- 2 Aluminum adapters made of 7075-T6 Alloy (stronger and stiffer than 6061-T6)
- 1 Pair of stainless steel brake lines
- 1 Set of RB XT910 street brake pads
- 1 Liter Motul RBF600 brake fluid
- Front 330mmx30mm
- 2-Piece fully floating center-mounted rotors allow free rotor thermal expansion
- Rotors are a special alloy iron material that is heat-treated for uniform micro grain structure. This process and material are the key to the highest level of braking performance and wear characteristics.
- Aluminum center hats are EDP coated for protection.
- Convergent vane design
- Patent Pending Open-Slot design combines slotted and vented rotor properties without the crack prone stresses involved with these 2 processes.
- DACRO coated 10.9 fasteners on rotor ring to hat interface held in tension to allow floating under expansion loads
- Forged 6061-T6 weighing only 4.5lbs
- Direct Bolt-on fitment
- 7075-T6 Mount brackets are CNC machined and EDP coated
- Low profile design for more wheel fitment options.
- 38mm internal seal piston is thermally vented to reduce heat transfer 90% over Aluminum pistons commonly used in BBK calipers. This means longer times at the track and less heat conduction into the brake fluid.*
- Powdercoated finish in red, black and optionally blue
- Uses Standard FMSI pads (D647) making replacement pad options vast.
- Tethered EPDM bleeder cap means no more lost bleeder caps.
- Made in the USA , Designed fully assembled and 100% hydro tested prior to shipment in Fullerton,CA. Canada shipments are tax exempt due to NAFTA guidelines.
With all of these features these kits lead in performance and price.. Look at our other listings for complete package deals.
*While these brake kits are created with the highest performance in mind, certain competition conditions and extended use at the track is not suggested. We have a heavier duty caliper design for extended track and competition use. Contact us for details.
Preorder status. MKIII GS kits will ship the first week of Sept. IS kits will ship second week of Sept. Others to follow 2 weeks after..
330MM 2-PIECE ROTOR FRONT BBK IS SC GS
- Brand: RB Performance Brakes
- Product Code: BBK-RB-FR-2P
- Availability: Contact Us