SPECIAL ON LIFETIME POLY BUSHING VERSION (SUPERPRO OPTION PRICE REFLECTS DISCOUNT OF 15%)
Now Forged! The same great link is lighter and stronger with a forged core just like OEM.
The 3IS RC-F,GS-F, RC350 and 4GS share the same stubborn suspension when it comes to adjustment, there is none. These upper links are the first step in providing camber adjustment to help with geometry when lowering or to help fit those aggressive wheels. Get the full 6 degrees of adjustment with the #1 links in either camber positive or camber negative versions. These arms look great with a beautiful FIGS grey pearl or orange powdercoating on the links. Sold as a 4 link set for both sides.
#2 Upper Links (main link in the rear)
- FORGED CNC machined 6061 aluminum arms and forged steel outer bushing rod end. Machined steel adjusters e-coated.
- ±1.5° typical camber adjustment via double adjusting threaded sleeve-on-stud design. Jam nut and pinch bolt provide adjustment retention Links are capable of greater adjustment with our #1 links that sit on the front side of the upper link.
- Includes mounting bracket for the ABS wheels speed sensor.
- Initial offering has OE style bushings to maintain factory ride quality which are replaceable.
- Polyurethane performance bushing for lifetime service and highest performance
#1 Upper Links (front link in the rear)
- Swaged steel tubing for maximum strength.
- TIG welded SUS 304L stud to boxed Stainles 304L clevis for highest strength and performance. Provided as raw finish
- Negative and positive camber options to suit your goals.
- FIGS MOTO rod ends standard.
- Remove factory components including ABS bracket and inner and outer hardware.
- If not pre-assembled, attach supplied ABS adapter bracket on pinch bolt and insert into pinch bolt hole with bracket oriented towards the rear of the car noting the arm's curved portion will be pointed down .
- Set new FIGS Arm such that the outer bushing and adjusting nut are completely threaded into the arm. Note: It is okay if the forged link holding the bushing may stop before the threading is all in the arm.
- While holding the outer bushing, unscrew the large 32mm adjuster nut until arm length is approximately the same as stock arm. You can use 2 bolts to properly gauge length.
- Be careful not to rotate the adjuster nut or outer bushing. This guarantees maximum adjustment range.
- Install both arms onto vehicle with arm curving downward. Install stock bolts and lightly tighten. Do not apply final torque until the final step.
- The #1 link should be set as close to factory length as possible, it will be adjusted later.
- Using the factory bolt attach the factory ABS bracket to adapter bracket. Install height sensor bolt loose into #1 link clamp, but do not tighten to allow adjustment.
- Install tire and wheel assembly and lower vehicle.
- Adjust camber by turning the 32mm adjusting nut until desired camber is reached. Warning: the gap between the large adjusting nut and the outer end of the arm should not exceed 16mm (5/8”), measurement “A”- Figure 1. Exceeding the range of adjustment may cause the arm to fail and void the warranty.
- As the #2 link starts to twist the hub, adjust the #1 link to keep the hub centered. The two links will need to adjust together. Use the included tube section and either a set of locking pliers or a locking pipe wrench to grip the swaged tube.
- Tighten small pinch bolt and nut to 20 lb-ft. Tighten jam nut against adjuster nut.
- Set jam nuts on #1 link, make sure inner rod end is vertical in the mount. The rod end can be grabbed with a wrench on its flats to accomplish this. Jam nuts just need to be tight enough so the threads no longer rotate. Do not over-torque.
- Adjust rear toe, recheck alignment and road test vehicle. Always check for proper clearance between suspension components and other components of the vehicle.
- The final step is to tighten the bushing bolts on the #2 link to manufacturer's specifications. Make sure suspension is fully loaded before tightening the bushing bolts if not they will be under preload and wear out prematurely. The #1 inner links are freely pivoting and can be tighten at any time. The outer clevis end of the #1 link should be tightened at this time as well.
- Tighten #1 link height sensor clamp.
REAR ADJUSTABLE CAMBER #1 AND #2 UPPER LINK KIT 3IS / 4GS RC RC-F
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: 3IS4GS_UPPERREARLINK_KIT
- Availability: MTO 2 Week Build Time