FIGS has Co-Developed with RacingBrake 2-piece OEM replacement rotors for the LEXUS IS-F.This is a simple upgrade that nets great performance and is also offers a lower sustainable cost over conventional rotors as the rings are the only thing requiring replacement when worn. Its likely you will never wear them out though if just using them for spirited street driving as the grey iron alloy is one of the strongest and hardest rotor material available. We are pleased to offer a discount package on the front and rear set when purchased together by offering a 10% discount. We are also no offering RB pads both front and rear for a small incremental cost of what the 2P rotors used to sell for. That means you get the best pad compatibility for these rotors and the best price.
We are now offering G-Loc Brake pads for drive to track use. G-Loc is a spinoff company of one of our previous pad suppliers and uses the latest is progressive frictional materials.
2-Premium 2-P Iron Rotors Front
2-Premium 2-P Iron Rotors Rear with Bi-metal parking brake sleeve
-Optional brake pads. RB brake pads will be stocked, G-loc will be special order. We strongly suggest RB pads on all kits.
-Kits also now include Stainless Brake lines and the 1L of fluid of your choice (Castrol SRF or Motul RBF600)
-Due to drop shipment CA min sales tax is required for CA shipments. This will be invoice separately.
RB pads (suggested)
ET500: Low dust street pad. Best choice for daily driver with only sprints of aggressive braking.
XT910: Performance street and mild track use. Still a relatively low dust pad but with higher temperature ratings for tracking. May wear down quickly with track use. Higher initial bite that ET500 and will provide better pedal modulation at elevated speeds and temperatures.
XR70: Track competition pad: Special order for sustained track use. These will be very noisy with low speed braking which is why only track use is suggested. They also have a very high initial bite at low speed.
G-Loc pads( optional special order)
GS-1: Low dust street pad, no track use. These are low dust daily driver pads that are perfect for those seeking a low dust/noise option.
R8/8 : A well tested mild track day pad that works great with the 2P rotors. Noisey for the street but great initial bite with plenty of pedal modulation to full foot pressure.
R12/R10: Track dedicated: (our track pad suggestions will change depending on use and competition. Contact us for a suggestion or use the RB XR70
These two-piece rotors were engineered to be the best stock replacement two-piece rotor on the performance market. This rotor is direct bolt-on and easy to install with no additional hardware needed. An excellent upgrade for both street and track. They can deliver consistent brake torque under extreme heat, session after session. When it comes to replacement - operating cost over the time will be lower than one-piece rotor.
RB rotors are made of harder iron than OE rotors. Our rotors are most compatible with semi-metallic brake pads. We do not recommend the use of ceramic brake pads, which may cause vibration. WE STRONGLY SUGGEST for the best performance to pair with RB pads.
Rotor Material: Racing Formula Alloyed Gray Iron & Heat treated
Machining: Open Slot
Surface: EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface
Front Rotor Ring: D403-02-381
Fasteners: FK1(contact us)
- Alloyed iron formula adds strength and heat resistance. Heat treating further improves rotor performance for a more uniform and stabilized microstructure.
- The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler. (Illustration #1)
- The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several benefits. (Illustration #2)
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides excellent heat balance.
- Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware. Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring as disc expands and contracts and the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss at temperature.
NOTE: These two-piece rear rotors are made with the latest technology that is exclusive to RB. The rotor hats are constructed of aluminum with an iron sleeve insert. This allows significant weight savings, while still preserving the use of the stock emergency brake. This design is only available through RB!
Two-Piece Feature Comparison Chart
*All California Residents will be responsible for taxes on Racing Brake Orders. This will be billed after the order is placed. If you have any questions please contact us.
RACINGBRAKE/FIGS 2-PIECE FRONT/REAR COMBO BRAKE ROTORS 08+ IS-F
- Brand: RB Performance Brakes
- Product Code: 2psrtr-ISF-PKGLX-IRK-01
- Availability: Contact Us