We had been modifying our arms for some VIP customers for the past 6 years. With all the demand we finally decided to go for it and make a specific design. This kit includes VIP LCA toe and trac link can achieve up to -10 degrees of camber.
Current leadtime on these is 2-3 weeks.
- CNC machined 1018 steel end fittings.
- Cold Rolled steel plate contruction
- MIG Welded construction
- 2-piece Motorsports rod ends: FIGS FXM MOTOrsports rod ends for daily driven applications. These rod ends provide the high shock loads for the daily rigors of unmaintained roads, potholes etc. Injection molded Teflon composite race and Chromoly construction.
- Stock Eccetric bolt for fine on-vehicle camber adjustments.
- Inner rod end adjusts for coarse camber offsets. Requires unmounting for adjustments
- DROP ARMS: Integral drop option offers a 1.75" to 2" drop without a shock change. Use these with a front RCA to lower on stock shocks. Also useful on vehicles with bags to keep bag pressure high during driving and increase bag life.
- Slotted shock mount to change shock leverage and ride height (drop arms only).
- 3-position sway bar endlink mounting options.
- Triangle top gusset included
- Grey Pearl Metallic Powdercoated default.
- 1" longer than our standard Trac links for wheel centering with extreme negative camber
- Same construction, TIG welded Chromo stud with rolled threads.
- 1" longer than our standard Toe links to reduce inner tire wear and bumpsteer
- Same construction as our standard toe links
- installed with stock eccentric all the way inward for max bumpsteer reduction.
- MOTO rod ends.
Please observe minimum thread engagement on the inner mount rod end when installing. If rod end is not engaged sufficiently it may come out of the arm while driving.
MEGA ARM INSTALL GUIDE
*PLEASE NOTE that Eccentric bolt is not intended to rotate 360 degrees overtravelling adjustment can cause damage
FIGS MEGA VIP KIT IS300/GEN2 GS 300/400 SC430
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: VIP_REARMEGAKIT
- Availability: In Stock