Lower your 2013+ Gen 4 GS350 while maintaining comfort with Sport Springs from Swift. These springs target a
comfortable ride while also increasing spring rates to account for lowering. Swift does this with a patented material H5S.TW which decreases the overall weight of the spring by reducing the number of windings. You can read more and see some spring comparisons here We feel these are the best spring out there and use their coilover springs exclusively on our track setup custom coilovers.
Lowers front 1"
Lower rear 1"
Confirmed for GS350 and GS350 F-Sport
Designed to lower the vehicle within its usable stroke meaning you will not bottom out.
Reduces body roll - Improves high speed stability - Increases cornering performance.
Retains factory ride characteristics.
Lighter than factory coils to reduce un-sprung weight
- Requires removal and installation of springs onto factory shocks.
- Requires a strut spring compressor
- Requires removal of trunk liner for access to rear shocks approx 1 hr.
- Installation time 4-6hrs depending on skill and equipment.
SWIFT SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS GEN4 GS 2013+ GS350*
- Product Code: SWIFT-G4GS-SSL
- Availability: In Stock