CURRENTLY 3-4 WEEKS OUT
A combo package of our upper and lower arms for the front and a combo price.
There has always been a problem with the front LCA on the Toyota Supra and Lexus SC, the ball joints. A perfectly good arm has to be scrapped when the outer ball joint fails. Even worse, if you have poly bushings you will then need to reinstall them in the somewhat perfect OE arms that you purchase. With OE stock running in short supply and threats of discontinued support, we decided it was time to make something better. Introducing our OE replacement arms with servicable outer ball joints. Several configurations available to suit a wide variety of needs. We have even integrated support for our lifetime poly bushings from SuperPro, so if you have these already, they will not go to waste. Rod end version add adjustment +/-2 degrees of camber range.
The upper arm provides adjustment as well as long service life and the high-misalignment rod end will standup to a lot of abuse vs the factory ball joint. Small adjustment via the outer rod end, these arms are designed for OE Replacement with minor correction and also featuring lifetime SuperPro Poly bushings. Bushing cups are OE-sized so we also offer a no-bushing option if you already own these quality bushings.
What is included:
-1 PAIR of upper and lower arms, R and L with bearings and ball stud pre-asssembled.
-16 bushings with grease or 4 rod ends with stainless spacers and 8 bushings.
-Shock mounting bracket and hardware.
-Installation instructions will be available via our blog.
- Alloy Steel construction, made in the USA.
- Serviceable massive 7/8" outer bearing/balljoint is completely rebuildable. PTFE-lined FK bearing and 4140 monolithic taper stud with stainless HMA spacers.
- Optional SuperPro Liftetime inner bushings or our FIGS MOTO 2-piece rod end bearings for adjustment(lower only).
- MOTO or 3-P Precision inner 3/4" inner rod ends to support a variey of uses.
- Stainless inner spacers.
- modular shock mount based on stock spec. Custom risers available for ride ehight adjustment.,
- MIG/TIG construction favoring the best cost to strength production. 100% TIG is an option in the dropdown.
- Arms feature a wider support arc for greater steering angle as well, for cars with modified knuckles that contact the OE arm.
- Upper arms feature T-Beam design for proper support and high-misalignment outer rod ends.
- 4 degrees of adjustment on rod end version.
- Static bushing version offers lifetime warranty and uses SPF1404/SPF1403 SPF1474K combination so you can reuse your bushings if already purchased.
- Orange or Gray powdercoat finish.
- SuperPro lifetime poly bushing or bearing at inner mount: Poly bushings will provide the longest service life and least maintenance. Suggested for the street. If you already have the SuperPro LCA inner mount bushing, then select "NO BUSHING" option to reuse your existing bushing.
- MOTO or Precision rod ends.
- MOTO rod ends are our reinforced injection molded-race rod end that is the most resistant to shock loads (the street). We suggest MOTO for street vehicles for the longest service life.
- Precision rod ends feature a PTFE fabric liner that is bonded to the inner race and provide a tighter interface to the ball. These are the highest performance rod ends but are less resistant to shock loads and may not be as durable in street applications.
- Sway Endlinks (coming soon): lowering any car can induce sway bar preload, our rear sway bar endinks are made with precision FK rod ends and stainless studs for long service life and durability.
Currently arms are 1-2 weeks out on build
The maintenance of all rod ends and bearings should be with PTFE dry-lube. Never use a grease as it will break down the precise interface between the ball and race in the joint. All spare parts are available for rebuild, pricing is subject to parts required and circumstances. Contact us with any questions.