Location:Front link of lower rear suspension
- Length adjustment of up to 1.5" without removing from vehicle.
- Adjusts rear caster angle, Camber without affecting toe. A perfect add-on for vehicles with MEGA Arms and Toe links. Note: for initial camber adjustment FIGS suggests MEGA arms first as the work to counteract the toe links. This balance is what saves tire wear, not camber itself.
- Increased rear steering feel because rubber bushing is replaced with a rod end. Replace the rear knuckle bushing at the same time for the best results. Check related products tab.
- Added strength over stock parts for better power transmission to the ground.
- Perfect for the track, street or strip.
- High HP cars will appreciate our upgraded tubing and rod end options to put more power to the ground. We suggest anything over 4-500HP depending on how you are using the car. Tested to over 1200HP. Great upgrade for drift spec vehicles as well.
- Top quality materials and workmanship mean you are buying the best product on the market compared to low quality competing parts.
- Economy( 2-P),Slot Injection Molded Race (2-P)MOTO, and Precision (3-P)rod end choices, all PTFE lined.
- SUS303 FIGS rod end spacers for precision chassis mount.
- Swaged 1" SAE 1012 steel tubing for reduced weight and increased strength. Knurled for grip and yellow zinc or Black Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Clevis is folded and full boxed, TIG welded CR1018 Steel with a 4140 Chromoly threaded stud. The threads are die-rolled instead of cut for maximum strength.
- Integral cross-gusseting for added strength now standard.
- Powdercoating includes on MOTO and Precision options.Contact FIGS for more information. Delivered as bare steel otherwise. Clevis will need to be coated.
NOTE: ECON ARMS DO NEED TO BE COATED PRIOR TO INSTALLATION. They will come as bare steel in ECON VERSION, ECON Rod ends should not be used for Daily Driven cars as they will not stand up to high shock loads (potholes.) For daily-driven vehicles FIGS suggests MOTO rod ends.
Please see the CARDINAL COLOR SHEET LINK for color options for custom coating. Default coating on MOTO and Precision will be Silver Pearl.
These are made to order. Lead time is 1 week or less.
FIGS TRAC LINKS IS300/ GEN 2 GS SC430
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: S3TRACV2
- Availability: In Stock