KW Has been making suspensions for competition vehicles since 1995 and they continue to break new ground and deliver the last technology to the sport. A German company, KW has incredibly high standards because they are required to deliver parts that meet TUV certification, a comprehensive national quality standard in Germany. If a detailed suspension setup is what you desire and quality cannot be comprimised, these are the product for you. We were the first to run these on our gen1 IS300 and can attest to the combination of ride comfort and high speed predicatability of these dampers.
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
The real differentiator with these coilovers is the valve technology. Read more about it here
KW Variant 3 Performance Coilovers
- Brand: KW Suspension
- Product Code: KW-CO-IS
- Availability: In Stock