Lowering a Multi-Link suspension can be complicated especially if you now need to dial in some precise fitment on those +10 offset 20x10 wheels you just picked up. Or maybe you want to adjust the rear camber curve to your track racer. Well we have the solution for you in an easy to adjust kit that replaces both #1 and #2 upper links in the Gen 2 IS IS-F or Gen 3 GS suspension. Featuring stout swaged 1" tubing on the #2 arm and a TIG welded clevis and rolled thread 4130 chromoly stud on the #1 arm these are the absolute top of the quality chain when it comes to the performance aftermarket. We finish things off with FIGS signature Silver Pearl Metallic powdercoating for long lasting looks which means you may take a little longer to install them vs hanging them on the wall to show off to your friends.
- Replaces both upper links in rear suspension
- Swaged 1.25" Tubing #2 Link with 3/4" rod ends
- Chromoly tapered stud with SUS303 High-misalignment spacers to replace stock ball joint.
- MOTO rod ends are stout enough for daily driving but precise enough for the track.
- TIG welded Clevis #1 linkage with swaged 1" tubing, 4130 chromoly rolled thread stud for strength.
- SUS303 spacers for #1 linkage inboard rod end replaces rubber bushing for greater feedback.
- Cut reinforced nylon tubing grips included.
- Default these are as long as stock on the shortest setting, To pull in the top select the shorter than stock option.
These items are build to order. Please allow at least a week on shorter version arms.
FIGS MEGA Rear Upper Links GEN2 IS/IS-F GEN3 GS
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: GEN2IS3GS_UPPERREARLINK
- Availability: In Stock