Nearly 2 Years of development yields the first round of Outer Tie Rod Ends for the GS and LS and now we make things even better with more applications supported. Built to last and to offer some major adjustments, these tie rod ends are a must for any lowered vehicle to correct bumpsteer and toe settings in the front steering. NOTE: since there is no indentation for stock wheel clearance, only wheels with an inner rim that will be 10-15mm( depending on spacer setting) more negative (outward) will work. 18" wheels min. are requred.
GS, LS Supra and SC fitments. More to be verified.
Please check with FIGS if there is a question.
- NEW 316 Stainless coupler for added strength
- 4-piece Heavy Duty Precision FK rod end with PTFE liner.
- Chromoly Tapered stud to adapt to stock Tie rod end mount.
- Adjusts in length to allow arc centering.
- Adjust rod end location for bump steer correction
- 2 outer tie rod ends with 3 adjustment spacers each. 1- 0.25" and 2- 0.4" spacers allow 1.5" of drop in steering location over stock
- Install tapered stud into steering knuckle first.
- Adjust number of spacers to get steering as level as possible under load.
- once spacer stack is acheived, tightened cap nut to 45-ft-lbs
- It is strongly suggested to final mount all spacers and rod end with loctite 620 or equivalent bearing mount compound.
- Check nut frequently
- If knocking occurs check for over travel, spacers may be hitting rod end on travel.
- Adjust the threads on the coupler and the rod end to have at least 5/8” of thread in the coupler, then tighten the jam nut.
- Set toe as you would with an OE tie rod end (rotate inner tie rod end).
EXTREME DROP ADJUSTABLE V2 OUTER TIE ROD ENDS WITH BUMP STEER SPACERS
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: ADJOTRE-ADJV2ED
- Availability: In Stock